With minor health issues this week it seemed longer than it should have been. Feeling better now and heading in to a busy week starting today. Accomplished a bit this week as well with orders and websites!
Blogs I have enjoyed this week.
- I’ll be SOOOO pissed if student loans are forgiven by So Over Debt
- When frugality = stupidity : Illusion of saving money by Wealth Informatics
- Make Sure to REWARD Yourself After Accomplishments by Budgets are Sexy
- How to Get Website Traffic Fast by Common Sense Marketing
- The Temptation to Spend More 2 Get More by Master the Art of Saving
- Are You Obsessed with Goals? by Krant Cents
- Money or mental health? by Daily Money Shot
Yakezie Challenge Update
Really slowing down now, about 1-3k a day. They were right when they said it gets tougher as you get closer. Alexa ranking last weeks report it was #442,539 today its #399,539 🙂
Top Referring sites this week (not including social sites)
- Business expenses $122.52 (cakes, hosting, office supplies, merchant account fees)
- Dining out $52.37 (my jamba juice habit and rubios once)
- Cell Phones $167.72 (this is the regular bill now, although I made a change that should cut $10 a month)
- Groceries $173.85
- Cable Bill $159.36
- moved $120 into pre-investment
- moved $25 into property tax
- moved $125 into federal tax
- reinvestment of Sempra dividends
- Started a position in Intel in the BuyandHold account
Third week slowed down a bit. Since I only report what has been deposited and shown in mint so far it is currently about even for the monthly goal so far. I don know I have some deposits coming in from some late week ordering sessions.
Adsense gave me a little surprise late this week with a burst of energy and a couple big clicks. Looks like I may break $20 again (I’m being sarcastic there). Really though I have been tweaking the sites I have, playing with adsense placements and colors and fonts.
Thats my week, how did your week go? Hope it went well and you enjoy your Sunday (Chargers playing again!)