Week was a bit better than last, and guess what? I finally hike cowels mtn again! Felt like crap day after 🙂 but I did it and hope to make it a weekly or more event. Ok on to the week…
Blogs I have enjoyed this week.
- What My Mom Taught Me About Money by So Over Debt’s son
- Saving Money On Migraine Medicine by The Single Saver
- Books for Kids & Teens that are Great for Teaching about Money by Money Trail
- Preparing for a Frugal Valentine’s Day by Mom’s Plans
- Using Tools to Pay Online Bills and Save Money by Thirty Six Months
- Deceiving Discounts by Master the Art of Saving
- You Have Absolutely No Patriotic Duty To Pay High Taxes by My Journey to Millions
- Don’t forget to enter my $50 cash giveaway! by Daily Money Shot
Yakezie Challenge Update
Started back in the right direction again after dropping about 30k. It was #299,341 last report today its #292,882
Top Referring sites this week (not including social sites)
- Business Expenses $162.19 (Print Fees, Merchant fees, hosting, outsourcing)
- Groceries $93.17
- Cable $159.27
- moved $50 into property tax
- moved $125 into federal tax
- moved $50 into pre investment
- Invest in Vanguard $80
Well Business is picking up a bit had a couple sessions this week and couple ordering sessions. Deposited income hasn’t really gone up since last week so I still see a low amount for the month.
Internet Marketing/Secondary incomes
Adsense still plugging away and so far still averaging over $1 a day which is a good thing. Next elusive goal is to break $5 a day a bit more often (only done it once so far). Added 2 more sites to the hosting portfolio and wordpress setups, and added a couple new members to the Female Canvas site. So monthly recurring is picking up a little. Besides that not to much going on. Amazon dropped off soon after the 1st like I expeccted so have to see about getting that jump started again.
I did a bit more work on the bathroom project, got all the wall boards up this week (more in a future post) and have the house to my self the past couple days as the family took off for San Francisco til tomorrow, So really just been relaxing 🙂
Well im hungry so Thats my week, hope yours was good as well (let me know) off for some dinner!