I was recently offered the chance to do a review of MeasurePro’s BPM-20A Monitor. If you have need to track your blood pressure or just a hypochondriac like me then this unit will meet all your needs. This one is an upper arm monitor and the machine itself is small and easy to read. It gives you a really nice large LCD screen that clearly states SYS, DIA, and PUL so you can get the results you need instantly. It also has the capacity to store 2 people’s BP results as the other monitors do, you can keep up to 120 total readings so you can have 60 per person if more than one person uses it on a regular basis. I like the cuff on this monitor – it is the perfect size – not too long and not too short. It is also small so it’s easy to store and comes with a nice carrying bag for traveling 🙂
Here’s some of what it features:
- Provides accurate measurements of your blood pressure and pulse rate.
- Records for 2 separate users.
- Has a bright LCD display with separate touch buttons for each individual user.
- Records up to 120 blood pressure readings (60 readings per user) with date and time memory recall.
- Graphical readings are classified in five different levels.
- Displays are color coded to represent the reading’s level of hypertension.
- It also calculates and averages your blood pressure based on the last 3 readings and detects irregular heartbeats and any arrhythmias.
- Arm cuff fits upper arm circumference of 23-32 cm.
I was impressed by how solid the monitor is when I first picked it up. Doesn’t slide all around when you sit it on a surface to use it, but at the same time its a pretty light unit. The cuff is made so well – good fabric and well manufactured. Best part is the hose attaches securely in a twist-lock fashion.
If you are in need of one you can purchase the MeasuPro BPM-20A Digital Blood Pressure Monitor on Amazon and of course Prime members can get free shipping!