Blogs I have enjoyed this week.
- Confession: I’m Not Frugal by So Over Debt
- Ways To Seduce and Date a Financial Geek by Careful Cents
- Buying the Cow When You Can Get the Milk For Free by Master the Art of Savings
- Using My Google Check to Pay Off Debt by Cash Flow Mantra
- Things I splurge on by Nickel by Nickel
- Kickstart Your Own Business Today by Financially Consumed
- What Is an Emergency Fund?, or Analogies to Fairy Tales, Part the First by Pinch that Penny
Yakezie Challenge Update
Really slowed down this week and getting harder to move, only about 10k a day now. Alexa ranking last weeks report it was #546,206 today its #442,539
Top Referring sites this week (not including social sites)
- Business expenses $2,046.94 (printing fees, advertising)
- Gas $20.45
- Dining out $103.88 (Olive Garden and Jamba Juice)
- Groceries $107.71
- School Supplies $18.36
Finally decided to create an ING account to get that extra interest (.25% when over 10k vs. 1% on any amount) Going to keep 5k in the credit union money market (.15%) for quick emergency fund and move the other 5k (when I can connect a second account after 30days) to the ING. Also the regular weekly movements
- moved $25 into pre-investment
- moved $25 into property tax
- moved $100 into federal tax
- moved $1000 from business to ING
First week of the month and photography income did great, well ahead of the curve for the month but today is payment plan processing so that should put a jump into the week. Amazon sales have slowed down, did a book sale today and got a few but low profit margins on them. Also getting a parking ticket while there seems to erase any profits I may get.
Seems cash flow is just barely positive so going to have to make some adjustments perhaps to increase it or at the least keep in in the green.
Adsense still small but got a burst of energy this week after I made some tweaks on a couple sites. Also added another site to the mix, its a low traffic one but high adsense value and amazon affiliate as well. I am changing themes and tweaking add locations on others to see if it will help. Also some of the sites that dipped into oblivion last couple weeks have come back.
HealthyBreakfastSmoothies.com seems to have jumped into the #5 spot after bouncing 8/9 for so long. Hope it sticks!
Thats my week, how did your week go? Hope it went well and you enjoy your Sunday!