Sorry for the lateness, I know my 15 readers have been waiting for this (yes seems I have 3 new followers) Been in a funk all weekend with a persistent headache to boot.
Blogs I have enjoyed this week.
- Baby Steps Towards Saving Money by Master the Art of Savings
- SPF 1st Anniversary! iPad 2 Package + Green Tech Gadgets Giveaway! by Sustainable Personal Finance
- Teach Your Children About Saving Money by Cash Flow Mantra
- What Does Your Financial Behavior Say About You? by So Over Debt
- Just Write It Down And Take Control Of Your Money by Financially Consumed
- What is Cash Flow? Is it Really King? by Young and Thrifty
- No More Car Payments! by Zero Passive Income
Yakezie Challenge Update
Finally broke the 300k barrier this week! Alexa ranking last weeks report it was #325,100 today its #287,193 :)
Top Referring sites this week (not including social sites)
- Business Expenses $540.62 (supplies, Print Fees, Merchant fees, Hosting)
- Groceries $56.34 (2 weeks here)
- Pet supplies $256.84 (kitty supplies and dog food)
- Jamba Juice $28.94 (hey its my starbucks)
- Gas $60.88
- moved $70 into pre-investment
- moved $25 into property tax
- moved $125 into federal tax
Last week was good and improved the monthly total. Basically after 3 weeks Im almost at the monthly break even point. Have a week and half to go in the month and I don’t see a lot of photography income coming in during that time but should suprrass the min mark.
Not bad but not grew, trickling along. Going to rid myself of a couple non producing sites that were mistakes to begin with. Going to have a VA do some back linking for a couple others. Also looking on flippa for a couple others as well as researching a few more ideas.
Thats my week, how did your week go? Time to go watch Walking Dead now