I feel as though I have been neglecting my 15 readers. You see at the begining of the month when I was worried that the month looked kinda empty and un booked, I should have slapped myself and said just wait, as I have become overwhelmed busy now and next week or two looks the same. Where did all these babies come from??
Blogs I have enjoyed this week.
- Why Singles Should Always Have A Side Hustle by The Single Saver
- What Can Shopping for Kid’s Clothes Teach about Financial Literacy? by Moneytrail
- How a Lie is Helping Me Save for Retirement by So Over Debt
- Learning to invest-Researching Stocks the Smart Way by Thirty Six Months
- 10 things I wish I could tell my 16-year old self about money by Nickel by Nickel
- The debt is gone. Now what? by Daily Money Shot
- Confession: I Watch Hoarders…and I Was One. by Frugal Beautiful
Yakezie Challenge Update
Dont know what to say here as Im back above 300k. Is it because I only do 1-2 posts a week?. It was #301,846 last report today its #311,768
Top Referring sites this week (not including social sites)
- Business Expenses $553.31 (Print Fees, Merchant fees, domain names, hosting)
- Pets $503.64
- Gas $80.72
- Dinning Out $86.05
- moved $25 into property tax
- moved $125 into federal tax
- moved $25 into pre investment
- Invest in Vanguard $80
Like I said above, business has kicked in this past week and passed my comfy mark already. Not bad for the shortest month of the year. But in reality the catalog gig at the end of last month paid off at the begining of this month and thats a big chunk of the income so far. Next week or two look pretty full as well as I have 19 sessions scheduled for the month of Feb (goal is 15). Now Im looking for some down time to catch up again 🙂
Internet Marketing/Secondary incomes
Adsense has surprised me for the first half of the month. Over half of the days so far have been well over the $1 line (many over 2 or 3) and was on track for finally having a $50 month, but looks like it scaled back a bit and not sure now. Still be a record month and should break $40. Added a new site to go along with part of my new hobby, if you want a sneak at it it’s www.myfreshwatershrimp.com Looking at doing a fish one as well.
Amazon has dropped to $0 So far no purchases and click throughs have dropped as well (only about 50-60 so far) Big site still ranks so not sure what is up there.
The Home Front
Slowed down on the bathroom project, more a lack of steam and motivation there. Only got the easy seams of concrete board taped this month. Going to try to finish taping this week (or next) then we need to make a final decision on tile. Thats when the next money push comes in for the bathroom. Still hoping to have bath finished by end of March, early April as would like to start the roof project before the heat picks up.
Thats it for last week, time for me to head to studio for todays session. Then maybe off to the fishy store 🙂 How was your week?